I missed answering the previous question, so I'll get in a twofer here.
Actresses I think would kick ass in a prison break movie:
1) Gina Carano - Alright, not a great actress, but she definitely has the "kicking ass" part down. I just saw Haywire, and while I found the plot to be yawn-inducing, the action scenes were fantastic. I could watch her armbar/triangle dudes all day.
2) Uma Thurman - She can definitely kick ass (as seen in the Kill Bill movies). And I like her as an actress too. A good balance of both.
3) Dale Dickey - Not an action-star actress by any means, but I think she'd be perfect to play one of the other inmates. She's great at playing tough characters (loved her in Winter's Bone). I could totally see her as the chick who's been inside a long time and knows the prison inside-out. That kinda thing.
Favourite movie collaborations:
1) Clint Eastwood / Sergio Leone / Ennio Morricone - These three are responsible for some of the greatest westerns ever made. The combination of Eastwood's often imitated but never duplicated performances, Leone's signature visual style and Morricone's beautiful scores is hard to beat.
2) Akira Kurosawa and Toshiro Mifune - Won't pretend I've seen all their collaborations, but based on Yojimbo, The Seven Samurai, and Rashomon alone, I think these guys did pretty well for themselves. Guess they had something of a falling out later on, but I believe they mended fences at a friend's funeral (just a few years before they themselves both died
3) Brian O'Halloran and Jeff Anderson (aka Dante and Randall from Clerks) - I don't enjoy Kevin Smith's stuff as much as I used to, but these guys essentially made his career. Anderson has brilliant comedic timing (especially for a non-actor), and O'Halloran is great at playing the morose sad-sack, but still being likeable.